Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bloodfrenzy & WoA Forum Index -> Info - See Subforums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lordgraa
Lordgraa

re: Apostate GOLD timer

Hello all!

Just got this achievement and so I would like to share some love and tips how you can get it too!

Its mainly for achievements cos there is nothing interresting in the epic box (no shards :D ).

So what gear did I use?

Boots: Veterans boots (OOC +10% movement speed)

Pants: Travelers (just greens from trader with OOC +5% movement speed) - I even used only +4% speed :)

Cloak: World Boss legendary (if you have, but it is not necessary, +5% speed)

Once you open the gate, do a few steps forward. Gate will close behind you. Equip your speed gear, pray to the God of Randomness and run (the timer starts once you discover the ress pad)! You need the shortest way clear of the dart traps. If not, try another day (its locked for 20h). The shortest way is to turn right, run straight ahead to the end, turn left and run straight ahead to the ladder.

Do NOT attack any mobs, just avoid them. Also avoid frosty mist (slows you down). Once you are up, run to the first lever and be sure to have particles on! You can run through fires (be sure to have some prot and HPs) but try to avoid frosty flames! The effect is somehow delayed so you can run through after 50% of the particles.

You can get slowed down 1-2times and still reach the golden timer as I did :)

Here is my screen:

And here Sliths video so you can train the shortest route:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfAeML_Ipac

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bloodfrenzy & WoA Forum Index -> Info - See Subforums All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: