View previous topic :: View next topic  
adils
Guild Member

re: barb build for t4 - t5

heya all here are a explanation about barb build i use atm on littlefinger

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v20_1126952c68fb269015694001ddc01de231e2091d4c41d9741d5881d9d61da391da9c1d5ee1d6b41dc2c1dc911db641d6521d71a1e84c1e7e81d8481dcf81d8a81d90c

the build are made for t4 - t5

I control the dps output and possible aggro by changing items of gear, rings etc. If you feel that you need "Wiles" from general to help with aggro, you would have to take a point from "Devastation". Points are needed in Atrocity as a stack builder because I am using "Boneshatter" as a main combo, so unable to use "Without Warning" as a perk. You could use "Jagged Cuts 3" instead of "Boneshatter" then put the points from "Atrocity" into "Devastation, Tempered Steel or Wiles" if needed, but remember you would have to use the perk "Without Warning" to help you build up stacks in that case.

Main combo`s: Upheaval, Boneshatter, Wreck Amour’s 4/3/2/1 and if all on cool down Cyclone of Steel 9.

Rotation; On a boss I tend to start with Boneshatter to get some bleeds in then Upheaval, WA 4, Upheaval, WA3, Boneshatter etc...Upheaval and Boneshatter are your main damage combo`s with WA fillers.

On mobs if they are close together, Boneshatter followed by WA 4/3/2 to get a good burst of Shrapnel.....then Upheaval etc., just practice and you will get a feel of what to use for the situation, nothing is set in stone.

Buffs: Haste, Dance of Death, Too Many to Count, Impale, Overpower, Liberation, Tainted Weapons, Finely Honed, Savage Fury.

There are a lot of complicated formulations on using your buffs but I like things simple ;) I tend to use "Impale" before the white hits of my combo`s, for some reason it seems to work better that way, all the rest I macro to one button on my keyboard and use them at the start just before the finishers of my first combo, usually "Boneshatter" then I use the buffs as they come off cool down, so in theory I am continuously pressing that one button during combat.

Perks: Pressing Strikes, Decisive Strikes ( sometimes I swap it out for "Fortifying Empowerment" if I need more health ), Tainted Weapons ( or "Flanking" if you want to help the soldiers ) Liberation, Upheaval, Boneshatter ( or "Without Warning" if you are using "Jagged Cuts 3" ).

Give it a try guildies

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bloodfrenzy & WoA Forum Index -> Rogues' All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum