View previous topic :: View next topic  
Healingdeep
Guild Leader

re: T6 Rocknoses thoughts

Let's get started!

Boss placement.

1.  It is important to place the bosses in a line near the walls when the spikes spawn between them. I suggest new tanks to see how it's done, every time a new tank is introduced to the raid. Just have an experienced tank show how it's done, for example Legio and Chill, and let the new tank see what to do. This can easily be done during the start of the raid; just have a tank and heal on each boss, 2 ranged on each side, and have the new tank watch from the middle to see how it's done by experienced tanks. The rest of the raid can wait outside, so they can also hear and understand what's going on from a distance and understand the importance of placement.

This leads to point 2. The placement of the tanks after placing boss.

2.  When placing the boss it's in our raid un such a way that the tank faces the wall, with the boss inbetween. For a DT and Guard it is at the start easier to do than the Conqueror. The DT can start critting/small combos from the start while moving around the boss. The Guardian can pop massive hate while moving around. The Conqueror however has some problems; less hate than guard, less crits than DT... The Conqueror needs time to land his big 2he blows and move around. The Conq needs time... The dps needs to give the Conq time...

Which leads to point 3. Dps start slow and later.

3.  Especially on the Boss tanked by a Conq, the dps needs to wait and give time to the conqueror. For example on the right boss, if there are rangers taking the spike bombs, they must wait with dps, for they will very likely pull the boss with their big dps hits. I would say, wait till you hear the "move, move, move" from the bot, and then start your upper/lower attack followed by armor ripper. Once that is done, the boss will be on the other side and you can go full bomber mode.

Obviously for all dps it means to wait a little bit, and only debuffs at start. And for all the (almost) full T6 mages/rogues, you cannot assume/expect lesser geared tanks to hold aggro all the time, if you go nuts from start, on and on. That's how it is for now!

Which leads to point 4. Survival mode.

4.  When you're just starting a fight you never done or have not done alot of times: go survival mode. That's what I do, and that's what all should do in my opinion. Be prepared to survive unexpected damage, rather than try to get the most out of your play by taking risks. Unless you're a hox/tos I guess... but even then...

5.  Now, let's just have fun :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bloodfrenzy & WoA Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum