Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bloodfrenzy & WoA Forum Index -> Special Recipes owned by Guild Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusta
Guild Member

re: Buckskin

Hi all! 

Is there anyone in guild that sitting on a buckskin recipe, or maybe can do some skins for me? 

I need atleast 10 of them but in trader only got 2 last weeks.. and the recipe have never been in trader.

Im really bad to check forums so easiest way to answer could be here or a tell to  Crusta, always answer when i see, if im offline.

There we can discuss the price for make 10 buckskinsfor me OR if someone have a recipe i maybe could buy.

Greets

Crusta

CrandarXX
Guild Leader

Im not sure if I have that recipe. Send me an ingame tell as a reminder I ll have a look then (at bureau atm)

Crusta
Guild Member

Hi :)

Ok, ill be in for game in a bit, checking that char there and see if u online. 

Otherwis we take in slowmode with offline tells haha  :)  

Tried to search the cost of making 1 buckskin but cant find anything, so we can agreed of a price etc if u have that recipe :)

Edit:

pmed bureau

CrandarXX
Guild Leader

Well my price for guildies is easy to calculate: If I dont have the raw mats in stock you give them to me or pay the price of them on AH and thats it ;) But as I said im not sure if I have the recipe because I play in German and sometimes there are odd translations, so Idk whats Buckskin is in German 100% especially as I cant log on atm. Will be online ~8pm CET

Crusta
Guild Member

Ah ok! 

Well i dont know whats needed for make a buckskin, when u have checked whats needed if u have the recipe i can check in to it further :) 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bloodfrenzy & WoA Forum Index -> Special Recipes owned by Guild Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: